What to Expect
CanAssist Breast provides additional information about the tumor, based on which the cancer treatment can be customized.
Process and Timelines
Once your doctor prescribes CanAssist Breast, the hospital laboratory will send your tumor sample (FFPE blocks) to OncoStem’s laboratory. Our lab performs the test and shares the report with your doctor within ten business days.
- Surgery completed
- Doctor prescribes CanAssist Breast
- Payment for the test completed
- Hospital or patient sends tumor block to OncoStem
- CanAssist Breast performed
- Report generated within 10 business days